Tuesday 1 January 2013

Year-End Blog

2012 was a crazy year. Crazier than I have ever imagined. I think it's one of those tough years! It was a rollercoaster sending me through the highest of highs and lowest of lows turning me upside down and wanting me to puke and give up on it. But as I hold on to my safety buckle, the rollercoaster is slowing down, letting me go and handing me over to 2013 telling me I did great (well, kinda)

THANK YOU 2012, YOU MADE ME STRONGER

January - qmedia family

Ely and Esra, my angels

my bestfriend, go-to person and man version, Chbani

MARCO GIONY!!!
April 7: Lola left us :(
April 16 - Kaye & JC arrived to Doha

Fam bam is <3

MAY 13, 2012: OLDER AND BETTER
August: Zoul Projects job

The Pearl-Qatar

Zoul Projects girls

October 29: First day out with friends

November 16: Surprise party for Tij

DIBS <3

Gained an older sister! :)

Boyfie!

November 30: JC's celeb
Christmas Thank You List




"I don't want to look back, I just want to keep moving forward..."

 

2013 I AM SO READY FOR YOU! :)



Hello 2013










No comments:

Post a Comment