Wednesday 16 May 2012

I Met A Perfect Person

Today is the 40th day of my grandma's passing.

I can't say that the family is healed from her death, but we also know that she is in a better place right now.

My grandmother has always been my role model. I always think she's perfect. I know people say no one is, but if you had the pleasure of knowing her, you'd definitely agree with me. She's a perfect mother/grandmother, wife, friend and whatever-role-she-played in someone's life. I wasn't there for almost a year, and then she's gone. I was so heart broken. It's so hard being away from her. I always thought that I am her favorite grandchild. Not only because I as the first born girl in the family, but the fact that I was so close to her and that there are only two photographs in there room: the family photo and the photo of us. I miss her. Everyday. I feel like a part of me died with her.

I hope she's in heaven now. It's cliche when people say, "I hope I can be half of what she is" about someone. But now, I do understand that line. And I'll be honoured to be even an inch of what she became.


I love you lola. Forever and Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment