Tuesday 29 May 2012

Today

Random things. May 29, 2012. The things I am feeling right now cannot be summed up into any word. I am sad for the families that lost their loved ones yesterday at the mall fire. I am happy because my brother just got a good job. On the other hand, I am frustrated, I still don't have one. I am depressed. I am thankful I'm still alive. That everyone I love is. Technically, not everyone. But still. I miss my best friends. Where are they? I understand that they are busy and I cannot be and cannot bear to be a burden for them. I miss my hometown. Though I don't wanna go home yet. My head is throbbing. I have a very bad case of headache right now. I always have this feeling of giving up. I always try not to. I am lying in my bed thinking of all the reasons not to. I try to have a positive outlook all the time. I'm on the verge of giving up. I am failing at every single gaddamn thing. I don't know where to go from here.

I am lost. Find me. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment